Friday, March 7, 2014

Run! Get your camera!


Hi! I'm Miss Nelson from Miss Nelson's Got the Camera! Teaming up with The Collaboration Connection has been quite exciting. I can't wait to share with you some fun ideas that you can use in your classroom. 
Today I'm here to share a few little facts about me.


This is my 10th year to teach.

I teach first grade in a tourist town where some of you have maybe visited during Spring Break- Panama City Beach, Florida




 I love anything by apple. I just recently changed over and now I'm obsessed with their products.

When I am with children I am very happy. If I am not teaching then I am probably babysitting or hanging out with my nieces and nephew.





I love taking pictures! I have a Canon t3i and 5d mark III. My favorite go to lens is a 50 mm 1.4. My next favorite lens is the 70-200 2.8 but it cost me an arm and a leg. I can't wait to share how I incorporate pictures into my classroom. I'll even give you some pointers that I've learned over the past year.



 A few of my least favorite things are: thunderstorms, flying, snakes, lizards, frogs, seafood, housework, and arrogant people.


Arrogant < Kind people!!!


These are a few of my favorite things: giveaways, bees, Canon products, Monday Made It with Tara, facials, massages, pedicures, ribbon, shopping, Asheville, NC, Mexican Food, cobb salads, Menchies, birthday cake ice cream, polka dots and my family.



One photography tip I have for you! Just start shooting. Try to at least take a picture a day even if that includes using your phone. I'd love for you to follow my instagram page and I'll be sure to follow you back.

I'll leave you with some of my favorite pictures from this week. Oh and if you need a way to add watermarks to your image I highly suggest checking out blogstomp. It allows you to add borders, text and images. The great thing is it can shrink your photos as well. Super fast! I have been so happy with them. I have it on two computers.

                      





























No comments:

Post a Comment