Monday, March 17, 2014

Raise the Bar! Graphing Fun

Hi friends!

I wish I had more time to post because I really want to do a QR Code How To. That will come next month! :) 

I wanted to stop by quickly and show you my newest creation. This graphing pack is print and go!

This pack is great for introducing graphing to your kiddos or as a review with some fun activities!!




There are seven adorable posters you can hang up in your classroom as a constant visual reminder to your students. I can't wait to get mine printed and laminated! 







I also included some key terms to add to your focus wall/word wall! 






Last there are 9 print&go activity pages! These range from surveying/data collecting/analyzing graphs/graphing/etc!! These are so easy to print and copy for your class for a quick activity or for math centers! 

Happy Monday! I promise my next post will be longer! ;)

Have a great rest of your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment