Sunday, February 23, 2014

Introducing...Amanda



Hello! I am Amanda from For His Glory. I am very excited to have the opportunity to participate in this collaborative blog with these wonderful teachers.  Ashley (my TPT partner, craft buddy, and sweet friend) and I started this journey almost a year ago and I have enjoyed every second! I am eager to learn more about everyone a part of this collaborative blog and YOU!


I have been a Speech-Language Pathologist for the past 3 years in an elementary and home health setting. I absolutely love what I do and truly feel blessed that God has called me to serve others in this amazing field. 


I have 42 kids…on my caseload that is J and they are all very unique and special.  Here is an inside look at my speech room! I enjoy creating my own materials to support the individual needs of my students. 


I absolutely love technology and try to incorporate it in my therapy sessions as much as possible. This year, Ashley and I are the technology leaders on campus and love encouraging/modeling for our staff the use of technology in the classroom.
Outside of school…
I love to run and I recently completed my first half marathon! I will be doing at least 3 more this year so check back for my results (and photos, of course!) I have the greatest friends and family in the world! God has blessed me with the most amazing relationships that keep life exciting and enjoyable. 


And of course…Meet Mr. Newsome! We have been married for three and a half years. I am so blessed to be married to my very, best friend! We are about to celebrate one year in out new home and are excited to start a family soon! I am a coach’s wife in every way and embrace it as much as I can. I our house, there are four seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer and FOOTBALL! 




That’s me! Enjoy this freebie to bring a little “justspeechy” into your classroom! Thank you so much for taking the time to learn more about me! Hope to hear from you soon!


Don’t forget to “follow us” and enter or GIVEAWAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment