Monday, February 17, 2014

Ashley #2!


Hello! I am Ashley from For His Glory. I am so excited to be introducing myself on our collaborative blog! This journey is super exciting and I can't wait to better get to know my fellow collaborators and YOU-our followers!!

A little about myself! I started on this TPT/creating/blogging journey with a dear friend from school, Amanda (you will "meet" her soon!) almost a year ago! It has been super fun and exciting to form teacher friends through this process as well as learn and grow to love to make materials and lessons for my students! In our store we have a wide range of activities and materials for all grade levels and needs! :)

This is my second year teaching and I LOVE it. Last year I taught 2nd grade, and this year I teach 3rd. I love both grades! In 3rd grade they are learning to be more independent but still love/need you! Most of the time. ;) Here is a quick peek into my classroom!





I just got married in December to my best friend! It was the happiest day of our lives, and I wish I could relive it over and over! We have been together for 7 years so we are loving our new life together!










We also just built a home, so I have been busy with decorating/getting settled in.





I <3 crafting!! It is a huge creative outlet for me! My recent project was this burlap wreath for our new house!                    


Last, but definitely not least I love Jesus! I am so undeserving of His Grace everyday! The Lord has greatly blessed me and my family, and I love being in a field where I can love kiddos the way He first loved me!

Here is a quick freebie for you!! I use these Cheerful Chats to help promote positive classroom community! Grab it from our freebie tab or in our store


Well! That's it about me! We are having a amazing giveaway here pretty soon so keep checking back to enter to win some AMAZING products and resources from all of us CC teachers! 


4 comments:

  1. AH! Love love love the blue and green going on in your room! I started trying to go blue/green this year, but haven't quite gotten there yet - it's just "bright" right now haha.

    Andrew
    Mr. First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks!! I am obsessed with all shades blue and green :)

      Delete
  2. Your wedding picture is AMAZING! i also love that sign in your classroom!! "create in me a clean heart." Aww, just looks great!! Did you create that, is it in your store?! I may have to put a copy of that up in my room!! Enjoy decorating the new home! It looks beautiful!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I know it is a great daily reminder! We have one for free on tpt and a pack for sale!!

    ReplyDelete