Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Renovating & Updating

Hey everyone! It's Amanda from For His Glory! I know it has been a while since my last post, but I am super excited to be blogging again! My summer has been amazing, but I am starting to feel the "back-to-school" itch. Anyone else or am I crazy?? So if I haven't been blogging then what have I been doing? The hubby and I took a "late honeymoon" trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico. It was super fun and way too short. We went snorkeling and hiking through the rainforest! I was able to practice my Spanish, but the hubby still had to "speak" for me on multiple occasions which was very difficult being a speech pathologist. :)

I have also been working on house updates before we head back to school! I gave my hubby a man cave makeover for his birthday and he loved it! Now, I'm working on updating my office.


I bought a new computer desk and I am now searching for the perfect desk chair! Any suggestions? I also gave my bookshelf a little makeover to match the decor in the office and give it a "cleaner" look. 

BEFORE

AFTER



I put scrapbook paper around the books {a very inexpensive project} to help coordinate with the office! Super easy and definitely ties in my colors! My next project to tackling these cords. Check out our blog later this week to see my solution! 
Finally, I have been working on many TPT updates including my Welcome Back to Speech Bundle and Articulation Word Search Bundle.  Twice as many pages added to each bundle plus updated clipart and new fonts! 

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment